Billy really likes to golf. As many know, golf can almost take up an entire day – depending upon the tee time, how far away the golf course is, etc.
I have to be honest, I absolutely love golf weekends! I use this time to do whatever I want (and run errands).
I thought I’d list some of my favorite things:
1. Watching ‘Murder She Wrote’ – this is absolutely one of my favorite tv shows! On the weekends, the Alibi Channel has ‘Murder She Wrote’ marathons on almost every Saturday and Sunday. So Good!!!
2. Take Lauren to the Park
3. Go to Whole Foods – This is one of my favorites. I absolutely love going to the grocery store location at High Street Kensington, which is 3 stories!
4. Hang out with my friend Carrie – we have lots of fun and her children are great. Lauren loves them! Also, my husband is usually golfing with her husband!
5. Shopping with Bailey!! Daddy doesn’t usually like this one 🙂
6. Going to Borough Market and then cooking what I get for dinner
7. Getting sushi at YO Sushi in Harvey Nichols – the people watching is great there!
One thing I definitely DON’T do is watch golf on television! I did take a picture of the British Open and apparently Billy was on the tv a lot – helps he was sitting behind the lady who was hit by Phil Mickelson’s ball. Ouch, but she was okay.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I’m a bit sad as my visit here in Houston comes to an end in exactly 24 hours. 😦